Gina Backstrap Sandal
|SIZE||EU SIZE||US SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
NOTE: The cm measurement refers to the length of your foot from the top of your big toe to the centre of the end of your heel.
1. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
2. Scholl shoes are a generous medium (B) fitting. If you are normally a half size, we recommend going down to the nearest full size.
3. This shoe is a Euro lasted shoe. Any reference on the labels of the shoes to EU sizing is correct. Any reference to US sizing may be incorrect.
Fully adjustable leather dress sandal with 3 points of hook and loop adjustability. Lovely trim detail across the front strap of the sandal. Small square heel that gets you up off the ground giving you great stability and comfort.
- Soft fabric lining
- Rubber outsole is long wearing and very comfortable under foot
- Podiatrist-designed fully moulded footbed with leather covering and Orthaheel technology gives you a deep heel cup which helps stabilize, support, and realign your feet back to their natural position giving you enhanced metatarsal support under forefoot
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- Upper: Leather. Lining: Textile. Sole: Rubber.
- Heel Height: 4cm