Women’s 6 hole lace up
- PU and textile upper
- Padded collar and textile lining for instant comfort
- Podiatrist designed Shock Absorber corrective insert for all day comfort and support
- Rubber outsole for maximum traction and durability with EVA midsole for added shock absorption
|SCHOLL SIZE||US SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
NOTE: The cm measurement refers to the length of your foot from the top of your big toe to the centre of the end of your heel.
1. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Scholl footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
2. Scholl shoes are a wide fitting. If you are normally a half size, we recommend going down to the nearest full size.