Scholl Orthaheel takes your privacy seriously and will use reasonable safeguards to protect your personal information.
We may collect information that you provide to us, including information:
- Directly from you
- When you place an order via the website
- When you become a member or subscriber of Scholl Orthaheel or its website
- The information collected may include your name, mailing or residential address, telephone number, email address and other transaction and registration details.
If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide the information or products you may require, or to fulfil one or more other purposes of collection of your personal information.
You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information to us that we may use and disclose (including to our successors and/or assigns) your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or for a related or ancillary purpose such as (without limitation):
- Enabling the ordering, collection of payment and delivery of products
- Sending you marketing communications
- Improving and / or personalizing the website
- For regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations
You also acknowledge that your personal details limited to name, address, email address and phone number maybe provided to Australia Post or another delivery service as deliverer of your ordered product.
We are committed to complying with the National Privacy Principles in the Australian Privacy Act. For more information about the National Privacy Principles, please see: https://www.oaic.gov.au.